AGÜ Gençlik Fabrikası`nın ortağı olduğu Erasmus+ Gençlik Programı kapsamında Hollanda`da düzenlenecek olan eğitim kursuna 2 kişi gönderecek. Katılımcıların ulaşım, yeme-içme, konaklama ve proje masrafları Erasmus+ Gençlik Programları kuralları çerçevesinde karşılanacaktır.
Aşağıda belirtilen detaylar dışında sorularınız ve yorumlarınızı AGU Youth Factory sayfasına mesaj atarak ya da Aytaç Uzunlas`a (email@example.com) e-posta ile gönderebilirsiniz. Katılımcılar “Yurtdışı Hareketlilik Değerlendirme Komitesi” tarafından seçilmektedir.
Projelerin detayları aşağıdadır.
title: Young Migrant Voices Type of activity: Training Course
Date: 15 – 21 November 2016
Place: Odiliapeel, Netherlands
Aim of Training Course: This project aims at addressing the current gap of participation of migrant youth and young people with migrant background by supporting local authorities and institutions in working with and for them, by offering them the tools and competences needed to involve young migrants in the decision making process.
objectives of Training Course:
- Empower CSO and local authorities to better involve young people with migrant background in their programmes
- Improve local and regional integration policies and the competences of local stakeholders to work together (multi stakeholders and cross sectoral initiatives) and with migrants in developing new programmes
- Support the integration and the development of a sense of belonging of young migrants in their host communities
- Increase the involvement of all sectors, including the private one, in migrant youth integration.
- Build capacity of municipality officers and youth workers to work with young migrants and youth with migrants background
- Improve our understanding of youth participation and our work with migrant youth, using non-formal education methodologies, building positive, non-judgemental relationships with young people with fewer opportunities.
- Design inclusive practices of participation for and with migrant youth, able to offer learning opportunities for all, conceiving, also, the differences as an asset to optimise the complete process and not as a hindrance to own learning.
- Promote interaction between young people and youth workers who come from diverse backgrounds at home and abroad so that they can learn about other countries, cultural contexts, political beliefs, religions, etc.
Accommodation and visa: DYPALL Network will issue an invitation letter that should facilitate the delivery of visas to attend the training course. Visa costs will be reimbursed upon previous agreement with the organizers.
The training course will take place in Odiliapeel, near Eindhoven in the Netherlands. Arrival day is 15 November, and departure day is 21 November 2016. Accommodation and meals will be provided by the organizers. Any particular need should be communicated at the moment of registration.
The closest airport to the venue is Eindhoven, hub of several low-cost companies. Participants can also arrive to other Dutch airports and then reach the venue by train/bus. Flights shall be bought only after agreement and confirmation with the organizers. Travel expenses to and from the venue will be reimbursed up to a maximum pre-agreed with the organizers, according to the Erasmus + Key Action 1 rules. Reimbursement will be done via bank transfer after the training.
The training course will involve 26 participants with the following profile:
- Municipality officers responsible for youth, Civil servants or elected representatives from local institutions with responsibilities in youth issues
- Youth workers and educators from NGOs and other institutions working with young migrants and youth with migrants background
- Youth leaders and young migrants or with migrant background active in the field of youth participation and social inclusion
- Researchers on youth issues and migrant youth on local level
The participants must:
- Be able to work in English
- Be willing to contribute with their experience to the training course
- Be coming from Austria, Greece, Italy, Latvia, FYROM, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Turkey (No other counties can be accepted at this stage).
- Be able to attend the whole duration of the training
- Have relevant experience in the topic of youth participation at local level, young migrants
- Present the project they are working on, regarding migrant youth and young people with migrant background and/or youth participation at local level
- Motivated to do follow-up activities after the training
Application form https://goo.gl/forms/EessYYSdsvJ3upvs2
Please answer the questions in English. The applications which are not in English will not be considered.
Application Deadline: 2nd of October 2016, 23:59
Date of Selection and Announcement: (Approximately) One week after the deadline
AGU Youth Factory